Deluxe Israel Tour | Adults Only Israel Tour
Join us on a limited boutique and guaranteed Deluxe Israel Tour. The Deluxe Israel Tour is designed for second time visitors interested in an in-depth tour of Israel in deluxe accommodations and maximum 12 passengers per group. It combines beauty and history along with an abundance of ancient history and biblical reference. Register soon and save your seat on our Deluxe Israel Tour.
Included in The Deluxe Israel Tour
- 12 Days / 11 Nights Accommodation
- 8 Days of Touring
- Breakfast Daily
- Licensed English Speaking Guide
- VIP Airport Service
- Transfers Upon Arrival and Departure
- All Entrance Fees
Deluxe Israel Tour Highlights
- Old City Jerusalem
- Ancient Safed
- Massada and The Dead Sea
- Ein Gedi
- Old City Jaffa and Tel Aviv
- Mahane Yehuda
Deluxe Israel Tour Itinerary
Wednesday Day 1 – Arrival in Israel/Start of the 2018 Deluxe Israel Tour
- Welcome to Israel! Upon arrival to Ben Gurion airport, you will be met and assisted before passport control, by our VIP service representative.
- Following passport control, you will be transferred to your hotel in beautiful Tel Aviv, situated on the Mediterranean Coast.
- Enjoy the remainder at leisure and freshen up after a long flight before we embark on the majestic Deluxe Israel Tour.
Overnight in Tel Aviv.
Thursday Day 2 – Tel Aviv / Jaffa
- Following a delicious Israeli breakfast.
- Start the day with a visit to the Itzhak Rabin center; learn the legacy of the late Prime Minister and explore the making and the development of the state.
- Proceed to visit Independence Hall, where the establishment of the state of Israel was declared.
- Continue to Neve Tzedek, the first neighborhood of Tel Aviv built in 1887. Explore the narrow alleys and the unique architecture.
- Moving forward to the Carmel market. Enjoy the vibrant noises, smells, and colors.
- Next stop is Jaffa, an ancient port city, named for Japeth, one of the sons of Noah who built it after the flood; stop at the visitors center and enjoy a multimedia presentation of the 8000 year old port town.
- Conclude the day by exploring the restored city, the Artists’ Quarter, galleries and the newly renovated harbor.
Overnight in Tel Aviv.
Friday Day 3 – Tel Aviv
- Following breakfast we will visit the Tel Aviv museum, Israel’s largest art museum that displays a wide collection of permanent and temporary exhibits of both Israeli and international artists.
- Continue to Sarona Market. Witness the old and meet the new as you visit Sarona, originally a 140 year old German Templar colony, occupied later by the British forces and handed back to the Israelis in 1947 where it served as Israel Defense Forces’ headquarters for many years.
- Moreover, it has recently been restored and preserving the original architecture, it has been converted to a lively pedestrian outdoor commercial center.
- Proceed to the Tel-Aviv port and enjoy the seafront promenade with unique shops, cafés and youthful ambiance.
- Conclude the day at Nahalat Benyamin where we will enjoy the live street music, arts, crafts and handmade jewelry.
Overnight in Tel Aviv.
Saturday Day 4 – At Leisure
Following breakfast enjoy today at leisure. Overnight in Tel Aviv.
Sunday Day 5 – Caesarea / Haifa / Acre
- Following breakfast continue towards the coastal plain to Caesarea, once the roman capital of the region. Explore the ruins and excavations of the Crusaders’ city and the amphitheatre which has been restored as a concert venue; learn the history of the city through a multimedia presentation
- Proceed to Haifa to visit the Clandestine Immigration and Naval museum (“Af al Pi Chen”) and hear the story of the illegal immigrants to Israel at the time of the British mandate.
- Moving on to visit Acre, one of the ancient port cities in Israel, declared by UNESCO as a world heritage site; learn the history of the city through its unique buildings, fortresses and intact fortifications. Visit the underground Crusader City and walk through the old city, mosques and local market. Overnight in the Galilee.
Monday Day 6 – Safed / Mitzpe Gadot / Katzrin / Golan Heights
- Following breakfast we will start today with a drive to Safed, one of the four holy cities in Israel. It is considered the center of Kabballah, also known as Jewish mysticism.
- Visit the Joseph Caro and the Ari synagogues, the most important synagogues in the city; stroll around the artists’ quarter and the picturesque alleyways.
- Continue towards the Golan Heights; stop at Gadot overlook, the memorial site for the fallen of the Golan, located over former Syrian bunkers and see the monument built on site in honor of the Alexandroni brigade.
- Tour the reconstructed Talmudic Village of Katzrin and experience ancient life through the restored home, olive press and ancient synagogue.
- Moving ob to Mount Bental, a dormant volcanic mountain, for a panoramic view of Mount Hermon and the Golan; learn the story of one of the largest tank battles that took place in 1973 war. Return to your hotel. Overnight in the Galilee.
Tuesday Day 7 – Tiberias / Capernaum / Nazareth / Beit Shean / Jerusalem
- Following breakfast we will proceed towards Tiberias; visit Capernaum and explore the ruins of the synagogue and church of St.Peter.
- Enjoy a boat ride on the Sea of Galilee; visit the Yigal Alon center where an ancient 2000 year old ancient boat discovered is displayed.
- Moving onto Nazareth to visit the church of Annunciation.
- Continue to Beit Shean, also called “Scythopolis”, the biggest archeological park in Israel with beautiful excavations from Roman and Byzantine periods. Drive via the Jordan valley to Jerusalem;
- Conclude the day with a stop at Mount Scopus for a blessing as you enter the city. Overnight in Jerusalem.
Wednesday Day 8 – Jerusalem (Old City)
- Following breakfast begin the tour of the Old City of Jerusalem; visit the Jewish and Christian quarters; walk through the Cardo, the reconstructed main street of Byzantine Jerusalem. Visit the Wailing Wall.
- Continue to the City of David and explore the excavations of the first temple period; learn the story of ancient Jerusalem as you tour the Western Wall tunnels; discover the hidden layers of the walls revealed underground.
- Return to your hotel to freshen up and get ready for your night out. Enjoy a Middle Eastern dinner followed by the Spectacular night show at Tower of David Museum. Overnight in Jerusalem.
Thursday Day 9 – Jerusalem (New City)
- Following breakfast we will begin the day with a visit to the Israel museum, the shrine of the book where the Dead Sea scrolls are housed. Furthermore we will see the new holy land model, a miniature replica of Jerusalem as it was during the second temple period.
- Continue for a tour at the Knesset, Israel’s parliament and see the Menorah with the biblical emblems.
- Proceed to experience the contemporary Jerusalem at the famous Mahane Yehuda market with its authentic and colorful stands; Enjoy the “Shuk bites” and taste a variety of local food.
- Continue to Yad Vashem, the memorial to the holocaust. Overnight in Jerusalem.
Friday Day 10 – Ein Gedi / Massada / Dead Sea
- Following breakfast proceed through the ancient Judean desert; stop at the majestic Ein Gedi nature reserve and explore the lush oasis filled with waterfalls, vegetation and rare wildlife.
- Continue to Massada and ascend by cable car to the top of the ancient fortress; visit the remains of the walls, palaces, synagogue, bathhouses and more. We will descend by cable car. Next, stop for lunch and Spa facilities in one of the leading hotels in the area. Overnight in Jerusalem.
Saturday Day 11 – Jerusalem at Leisure
Following breakfast enjoy the day at leisure. Overnight in Jerusalem.
Sunday – Jerusalem to Ben Gurion Airport: End of the Deluxe Israel Tour
Following your last breakfast in Israel before being transferred to Ben Gurion airport where you will be met and assisted by our VIP representative who will escort you through security check and passport control.
AVAILABILITY DOWNLOAD PROGRAM